[cisco-voip] Assistance with Matching NEW CRA Script to CSQ

Vankir Scott vscott at randbsolutions.net
Mon May 4 17:33:15 EDT 2009

Hello, We currently have Call Manager 4.1(3)sr5d, CRA 3.5(2), and Cisco
Unity 4.0(4). I have never created a full 800 number with queuing functions
with this setup.

I have translated the 800 number to an extension via Call Manager. That
number is then translated into a CTI Route Point and into a JTAPI trigger. I
have also configured the voice mail for this new 800 number if it is after
hours, or no one can take the call.

The problem I am having is trying to link the cra script to the actual agent
skills. I am sorry for my wording, as I have never done this before. I can
call our 800 number and get to almost all of the prompts, but then I get an
error saying, "A system error has occurred. Please contact your system
administrator." Or something like that. This error comes as soon as it is
trying to transfer it through a queue. Can someone please assist with
instructions on how to configure the script and cra application to
acknowledge the new skill set and agents in the skill set? I have attached
the actual script.

The name of the skill I want to use is SL_NY_Eng and SL_NY_Spn. I have only
created these new skills and added an agent to there via the cra
application. I do not know if there is more that I had to do. Again, please
let me know if there is a problem with sending attachments.

Vankir Scott
Network Administrator

R&B Solutions Inc.
860 Northpoint Blvd.
Waukegan, IL. 60085
work number: (847)856-7022

This message is intended only for the named recipient.  If you are not the
strictly prohibited.