[cisco-voip] Downloading capture files from CUCM?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed May 6 22:37:24 EDT 2009

 From the CLI help:

admin:utils network capture ?
Syntax:
utils network capture [options]
options  optional    page,numeric,file fname,count num,size bytes,src
addr,dest addr,port num,host protocol addr

options are:
page                  - pause output
numeric               - show hosts as dotted IP addresses
file fname            - output the information to a file
    Note: The file will be saved in platform/cli/fname.cap

so:
file get activelog platform/cli/*

otherwise I believe RTMT in later versions gets these when you collect
CLI logs or offers a specific checkbox for packet captures

/Wes