[cisco-voip] IP Communicator 7.0(1)

Cauthen, John A. John.Cauthen at AGG.com
Tue May 12 09:09:27 EDT 2009

We are experiencing a one-way audio issue when using IP Communicator
7.0(1) through VPN.  The caller can hear the other party but, the other
party cannot hear the caller.  Troubleshooting:

-          CIPC works in the office on the LAN

-          CIPC works when directly connected to a port on the core
Switch on the VPN VLAN (receiving a VPN IP address)

-          CIPC doesn't work through the Cisco ASA SSL VPN solution, or
the Cisco VPN Concentrator

-          We have also used Wireshark to see if there was any
difference in the communication when going through VPN compared to when
CIPC works.  The only thing I notice is that when connected to the VPN
the communication is one-way as well.  The source is always the voice
VLAN.

We are on CUCM 6.1(2) using SCCP.   If you can help please let me know
what I am missing...I am sure it is just staring me in the face.

 Thanks,

John

Note:
This message and any attachments from the law firm Arnall Golden Gregory LLP may contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information.  If you are not the addressee and an intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also, please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.