[cisco-voip] fractional E1on ISDN PRI

abuch abucho at gmail.com
Fri May 15 09:49:18 EDT 2009

Dear Andrew,

I appologize for a very very late reply. I  implemented your solution just
today and as you suggested I can split the E1 into fractional channel groups
of time slots and use different dial-peers to send calls to different
destinations. Thank you very much for your invaluable help.

best regards,

Abebe Amare