[cisco-voip] Ring setting lost?

Lisa Notarianni notariannil1 at scranton.edu
Mon May 18 11:57:15 EDT 2009

We have a UPS but it drained.  I also found out that the building the
Subscriber is in also had a loss of power.

We are running version 6.1.1.  I am assuming the power outage caused the
rings to change back to default.  I am just wondering if that is
normal.  I don't understand why that setting would not be stored.

Lisa