[cisco-voip] Visual Voicemail Widget

Mike Wilusz mikewilusz at pricechopper.com
Mon May 18 16:55:39 EDT 2009

Ryan,

Already got a TAC case open last week but we all know how impatient the
telecom world is.  ;-)  Are DCOM right new to Unity 7.0 from 5.0?  I run the
permissions wizard and it shows as checked so I'm assuming it's already
done.  If no other tips I'll wait for TAC to reply.  I tried the micro-trace
for VMWS but can't seem to find the log file it dumps to.

Thanks.

Mike Wilusz, CCNA
Telecommunications & Networking Supervisor
Price Chopper Supermarkets / The Golub Corporation

Office/Mobile: 518-379-1103 (New Single-Number Reach!)
Fax: 518-831-9647
E-Mail: MikeWilusz at PriceChopper.com