[cisco-voip] Can Unity Voicemail 5x transfer direct to voicemail without ringing phone...

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu May 21 12:57:02 EDT 2009

This enables a end user or operator with a 7941 phone to do a Transfer *XXXX Transfer and send caller direct to Voicemail.

Transferring Calls Directly to Voice Mail with Cisco CallManager

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00800dea82.shtml

Trying to think how in Unity 5x/7x Voicemail Only we can have menu option in CallHandler under Opening Greeting that doesn't ring phone but transfers direct to voicemail. I don't have Unity box in front of me to see what options are in web/sa.

Sample

Thank you for calling Acme Supply.  Press 2 to leave a message for an associate.

2. Enter the associates extension (trying to avoid having them enter *XXXX) ß-how to Send to Greeting for this person without ringing phone

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.