[cisco-voip] Cisco Attendant console and CCM version 7

Bennie Grant Bennie.Grant at mettoni.com
Wed May 27 11:42:01 EDT 2009

That will definitely be the case – AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!

For example, with CUCM v7.1, the AXL interface has been changed, and as such it has broken the way we do some of the backend device creation (for example, creating CTI Ports etc) – so there will be an updated version to support this. With some pretty major CTI changes “planned” in v8.0 (not confirmed yet) – there may also have to be changes to support that version…

All that being said though – it is all of our “wish” to have the supportability as easy as possible. I would say though that any upgrades to these products is a lot less painful than IPCC etc! (although I agree, the minimal upgrading the better)

Bennie Grant
VP - Operations
Arc Solutions (International) Inc
Part of the Mettoni group | www.mettoni.com <http://www.mettoni.com/>