[cisco-voip] DTMF relay with Verizon SIP Trunk?

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu May 28 12:02:13 EDT 2009

I assume this is the correct DTMF relay for a Verizon SIP trunk.

Using CallManager 7.0(2), no MTP resources, SIP Trunk to CUBE 12.4(24)T
with SIP to Verizon.

At first we had below, then I realized DTMF was working;

dial-peer voice 797 voip

no dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric h245-signal cisco-rtp

dtmf-relay rtp-nte digit-drop

Does faxing/VG224 have any dtmf-relay requirements?  I understand they
were using rtp-nte digit-drop but changed it for some unknown reason to
h245-alphanumic which I understand is only for H323.

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.