[cisco-voip] common device configurations

Countryman, Edward Edward.Countryman at provena.org
Thu May 28 21:08:16 EDT 2009

Also; the conversion tools from the 4.x environment created and tried to
match devices automatically into a correct "common device" pool.
Although not likely to cause serious problems,  tool deficiencies do
create a few headaches for end point techs upon live.

Most notably; 4.x admins will note the MOH source and softkey reference
change.  These move from the device pool to an entirely new file.
Further, the maintenance for these records is now in the device menu
demoted from their 4.x posture within the "system" menu.