[cisco-voip] Making QuickVPN Client Work With Pix Firewall

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Fri May 29 14:20:11 EDT 2009

Since there are a lot of very, very smart people out there, I'm putting this out there to see if any of you latent geniuses have figured this out.

We're trying to make the LinkSys QuickVPN Client work from behind a PIX firewall - including 501 and 506E -- that is running PAT.  If we set the computer up outside the firewall, it works just fine.  When we put it behind the firewall, it indicates it is making a connection and says its applying the policy and then hangs on verifying network.

Just wondered if anyone else had tried this and was able to make it work.

We've been beating our heads against the wall on this all morning but really don't mind doing that because it feels so good when we quit.  However, it's now getting to the point where it doesn't feel good when we quit!

Thanks in advance, gang...
--
Jim Reed
Swift Communications, Inc.