[cisco-voip] UCCX Disaster recovery

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 19:41:15 EDT 2009

Hi, quick question... is there any limitations that prevent me to place UCCX
servers in different sites and VLANs? The customer has some strange
requirements, wants to place 3 servers in cluster in 3 different locations,
and i don't see how to use the 3rd server. I've done only one installation
of UCCX, and as far as I know, a can make 2 servers to work in HA as
active-pasive (and this is done with premium licence i think). what should I
do with the third, and is it posible to work on diferent sites?

Thanks in advace

--
Ratko