[cisco-voip] Trouble with upgrading firmware due to firmware bug

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Nov 3 10:11:57 EST 2009

Is your phone running 6.0.2 now or trying to upgrade to that load and
failing?  If it is running 6.0.2 now what version is it trying to
upgrade to (specified ind device defaults)?

When you do a factory reset the phone will look for the term7.default
file on the TFTP server it gets from DHCP and then upgrade its load to
that specified in the defaults file.

-Ryan