[cisco-voip] UCCX - CAD Agent Login Timeout

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Wed Nov 4 10:23:36 EST 2009

Well, but this Bug mentions that Server Side configuration did not resolve the issue. And i applied the Server Side changes without
success. Then i applied the CAD workaround also without success. I have the impression that i need to restart something in the
Server side... Maybe the Engine or the whole CRS Server ?

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S)
amsoares at netcabo.pt

  _____