[cisco-voip] Call Manager Voice Mail issue

Jamie Weatherhead Jamie.Weatherhead at Charles-Stanley.co.uk
Thu Nov 5 06:10:41 EST 2009

Hi Christobal,

Thank you for your reply.

Our live Call Manager server is setup with the following:

I have setup a route pattern 7XX on my test publisher. I'm able to turn
the message indicator ON and OFF on the live phone from the test phone
by pressing 798 (on) or 799 (off). However, when I get a new message to
my Unity mailbox only my live phones message indicator turns on.

I have setup Unity so that my alternative extension of 3000 is added as
an MWI Extension. 6587 is the original phone.

Regards,

Jamie

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/