[cisco-voip] MoH playout fails every other time

Dave Wolgast dwolgas1 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Nov 11 07:44:56 EST 2009

This is strange...and I am getting desperate.

Version CUCM 6.1(4a).  Pub and sub at main site, 2 subs at remote sites.

MRG contains one MoH resource (on main site sub).

First time hold is invoked, audio plays out.  2nd time, audio stops after
2-3 seconds, 3rd time audio plays out, 4th time stops after 2-3 seconds,
etc...

Have tried changing MoH resource, no effect.  Have tried changing audio
file, no effect.  Have tried adding 2nd MoH resource to MRG, no effect.

I have a case open, but my engineer doesn't get on shift for a while, so I
wanted to see if anyone had heard of this before, or has any suggestions.

--
Dave Wolgast
Livonia, NY