[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Call handlers transerring to ahunt group

Truelove_John JTruelove at aetinc.com
Wed Nov 11 12:11:34 EST 2009

Look at your hunt pilot # options for Forward Hunt No Answer and Forward
Hunt Busy, it could be directing back to Unity.

I think by selecting supervised transfer it will add the second or 2 of
music while it figures out if it can transfer.

I don't use that option and set it on the Hunt Pilot (FHNA and FHB) to
determine where to send the call on those conditions.

The main greeting should use attempt to transfer to TransferToSales call
handler under caller input.

TransferToSales call handler should use Call Transfer options, no caller
input setting defined.

John