[cisco-voip] Voice Gateway prefix stripping

Steve G smgustafson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:17:13 EST 2009

Are you using H323 or MGCP as your gateway protocol.  If H323 you would have
a destination-patter of say 9[2-9]..[2-9]...... and another command that
says "forward-digits 10"  that would strip the 9 off of the front as it
would only forward the last 10 digits of the destination pattern.

If using MGCP I would strip them at the route list, but not sure if you
billing software will like that.