[cisco-voip] Masking Caller ID and Translation Patterns

Huffman, Tim thuffman at rosettastone.com
Tue Nov 17 13:47:37 EST 2009

All,

I'm having an issue masking caller ID.  We have an external call center that we're currently passing calls to.  For reporting purposes, the calls that we're passing to them are going through a translation pattern that should pass the Caller ID to them as the number I set in the "External Phone Number Mask" field.  For whatever reason, it will send the number you're calling from.  I do not have the box checked to "Use Calling Party's External Phone Number Mask."  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tim Huffman
Rosetta Stone(r)
Cisco Telephony Administrator
T (540) 236-5077
(800) 788-0822
RosettaStone.com
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CA678C.539115A0]
This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.