[cisco-voip] QoS on a 2960

O'Brien, Neil nobrien at datapac.com
Wed Nov 18 08:10:09 EST 2009

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the reply.  But am I right in thinking it's aggressively policing the voip traffic to 1Mb/s.  I would assume that someone's voice traffic wouldn't go anywhere near 1Mb/s so then it's a COS spoofing prevention measure?

Regards,

Neil O'Brien
Network Engineer

Datapac Ltd
Phone: +353 1 426 3500
Fax:    +353 1 426 3501
Email:  nobrien at datapac.com
Web:   www.datapac.com

Datapac is the leading Irish business technologies provider
IT Maintenance & Managed Services | Virtualisation & Storage Solutions | Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions
Voice & Data Networks | Unified Communications | Microsoft Dynamics Nav ERP | EPOS Retail Solutions | IT Consumables