[cisco-voip] CCM Subscriber ccm.exe causes high cpu utilization

Brooklyn22 at gmx.de Brooklyn22 at gmx.de
Wed Nov 18 09:38:36 EST 2009

Hello, we run a Cisco CallManager 4.2(1)es37 Cluster in 2 different locations.
Location 1->Pub, Sub1, Sub2
Location 2->Sub3, Sub 4

We had to reboot 2 core switches in location 2, which caused a short connectivity loss to the publisher in location 1.
The strange thing was, that the Sub3 in location 2, made some problems after that. The CPU Utilization was nearly at 100% (98-99%) caused by ccm.exe .
Even after a few hours.
After a reboot from Sub 4, the Sub 3 startet to work normal.

Is this a bug or something else?