[cisco-voip] UCCx 5.0 agent from one queue to another

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Mon Nov 23 09:13:42 EST 2009

I think you've missed nothing, Scott.  You can try the "sync directory
services" in desktop admin, but that didn't work for me when I had the
exact problem you've described.  A reboot of the server was the only
thing that helped me.  After the reboot, desktop admin showed correctly
and then the agent received calls from the right queue.

Thanks
jeff