[cisco-voip] connection v7 dial by name uses transfer extension but says mailbox extension

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Nov 27 23:22:04 EST 2009

Not sure if it's working by design or not. When it says one thing ("transferring to extension 1001") but does another (uses the transfer extension I set up as 2001) it seems to me someone didn't finish something. ;)

It works the way I want using the transfer extension, but the fact that it announces the users primary extension isn't what I would like (or expect it to do).

Having different extensions for mailboxes and setting up translations for the vm port CSS isn't an option right now. It would complicate things quite a bit.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt