[cisco-voip] Sending Digits from a Script to a Unity Mailbox

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Thu Oct 1 12:33:40 EDT 2009

Okay, all you geniuses out there -- and you know who you are -- here is what I am wondering if one can do.

I know I can transfer a caller from a script directly to a Unity mailbox, call handler, etc.  What I would like to do is wait two (2) seconds and send a digit to that mailbox, call handler, etc., from the script just as if the caller had pressed a digit for caller input.  Can this be done or if once the initial transfer is done is there no longer any communication possible between the script and Unity?

Thank You...
--
Jim Reed
Technology Wrangler