[cisco-voip] Sending Digits from a Script to a Unity Mailbox

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Oct 1 13:27:39 EDT 2009

How about a little more insight on what products, call flows, and
functions you are using?

In general:

Consult Transfer:
answer inbound call
initiate transfer
(once this call goes into connected state it is technically possible to
pass DTMF to the destination)
complete transfer
at this point the transferring party is completely out the call flow and
cannot pass DTMF to anyone

Blind Transfer:
Answer inbound call
initiate transfer and specify destination
In this scenario there is no opportunity to pass DTMF to the destination

/Wes