[cisco-voip] UCCx server JTAPI Upgrade tool doesn't run

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Mon Oct 5 16:15:26 EDT 2009

Nope, hardware server and yes Cisco branded Windows 2003.

The JTAPI resync and Data resync check both report:  Cisco JTAPI Client
Node ID: 1 -- Cisco JTAPI Client versions are consistent

So I guess that means I'm OK.

I found a Cisco doc called Manually Check the JTAPI Version on the CRS
Server, and that gave me instructions like:
*	On the CRS server, launch a DOS window.
*	Change the directory to C:\WINNT\java\lib.
*	Type jview /cp jtapi.jar CiscoJtapiVersion.
*	Press Enter.

but that didn't work for me either.

jeff