[cisco-voip] Question regarding Calling Party Name manipulation in CUCM 7.13

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Oct 14 11:14:31 EDT 2009

As you've noted CUCM cannot change the calling party name.  What you
are trying to do with the dummy DN forwarding the number is the way to
go, except that on the lines receiving the calls you need to set them
to display the redirected number (and hope this gets you the name) at
the bottom of the line config (Forwarded Call Information Display).

The other way you can do this is to use an app (CUAE, IPCCx, etc) to
take the calls and set the name to whatever you want when it sends it
to the destination.

-Ryan