[cisco-voip] ATA188

Webber, Bill Bill.Webber at tri-c.edu
Thu Oct 15 09:57:17 EDT 2009

Has anyone experienced problems with ATA188's losing registration after
a modification has been made?  I've tried 6 different 188's and if I
modify the configuration in CM they stop working.  I've installed each
ATA per the installation process in the Cisco documentation.  I've
unplugged the Ethernet cable but still no registration.  I've completely
removed them from CM and re-added them to no avail.  Is there particular
programming that needs to be done on the switch where the ATA is plugged
in?

  Bill Webber

2900 Community College Avenue

MSS-500