[cisco-voip] Problem accessing voicemail

Alex Eykelhof alex.eykelhof at bibliocentre.ca
Thu Oct 15 10:30:12 EDT 2009

Hi all,

We have an older Cisco VoIP system (ICS 7750 with CallManager 3.2) and
are using unified messaging with exchange. It's been fine for a long
time but a couple of days ago we started have a problem whereby it is
impossible to access voicemail. Callers can leave vmail but they don't
arrive in email and the indicator lamp on the phone doesn't light.

We've rebooted both exchange and ICS and there isn't a disk space
problem on the unity. Can anyone offer any suggestions or comments?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Alexander Eykelhof

Director, Information Technology and

Colleges Digital Library

Bibliocentre, A Provincial Service

31 Scarsdale Road,         tel:          647.722.9304

Toronto, ON                    toll free:   800.268.5560 x304

M3B 2R2                        cell:         416.804.6789

                                      fax:         647.722.9314

email:  alex.eykelhof at bibliocentre.ca
<mailto:alex.eykelhof at bibliocentre.ca>

web:    http://www.bibliocentre.ca