[cisco-voip] Cisco ICM external integration

Ahmad, Shakeel shakeelahmad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:09:16 EDT 2009

Hi,

Sorry for being naive since I'm a pure network guy, but can someone help me
with following basic questions:

- Our dev teams are trying to make an app which will take Skillset, Calling
Number as an input - process it & return an agent extension based on
different checks so that ICM can route the call over to that agent. Question
is that if its possible and if it is what is the feature called or any
documentation to start with. Someone told me that you can write TCL scripts
for that but I'm not sure - any starting help would be much appreciated.

thanks,
Shakeel