[cisco-voip] 3 way calling

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Oct 16 11:00:11 EDT 2009

Why not use the transfer feature?

    • enable off-net transfers service/enterprise paramater
    • boss calls admin
    • admin pushes transfer, dials number and either:

        1. announces call and hangs up, or
        2. upon unsuccessful call, re-focus to boss's calls and press resume

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt