[cisco-voip] UCCX 7 Agent E-Mail Documentation

Eric Isakson eric.isakson at ogdenclinic.com
Fri Oct 16 14:56:16 EDT 2009

Thanks, Tanner.  Also helpful is the CAD Installation Guide (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/installation/guide/cad66ig-cm.pdf) as well as bug IMAP SSL port 993 fail with CDAUI2030 Invalid IMAP Server settings (CSCsz97295).

Incidentally, I'm getting errors from the EEM service, so I'm going to open a TAC case for those.  I'm close to getting this to work.

Apparently I'm not the only one looking for documentation, as per bug Agent Email setup documentation does not exist for CRS 7.0(1) (CSCsy77030). :)  It definitely seems as though they prematurely rushed this functionality out.

Eric Isakson | Network Engineer | Information Technology | Ogden Clinic | eric.isakson at ogdenclinic.com | 801.475.3572