[cisco-voip] PSAP sees Billing Telephone Number, not DID associated with phone

Fuermann, Jason JBF005 at shsu.edu
Fri Oct 30 18:08:15 EDT 2009

We had the exact same problem with ATT. If your ticket is still open, during the day ask to speak with, or have it transferred to translations, and they should be able to figure it out. ATT is making us pay some extra service fee to be able to have all our DID's show.  I'll check tomorrow and see what they call it on our bill.