[cisco-voip] Cisco 1760 VIC2-2FXO setup

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:26:30 EDT 2009

OK, first off, this doesn't work for two reasons.

Reason ONE: Your dial peers are, for all intents and purposes, non-existent.

Reason TWO: You are only referencing one of the two FXO ports.

So, fist off, create a trunk group for the POTS and then assign the
two pots ports to the trunk group....

You are in the Netherlands, so I am not going to guess your dial-plan

trunk group pots
 hunt-scheme round-robin
!
voice-port 2/0