[cisco-voip] IPCCX advice

Tired Banchini tired.banchini at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 3 18:20:54 EDT 2009

Hi Guys,

I have just started on the IPCCX learning curve and thought I would start
with the IPCCX Admin guide.. on reading it I am wondering is it the best
starting point as I seem to hit a lot areas along they way where you have
had to preconfigure other areas e.g. applications.. expecting scripts to be
written and uploaded.

Just wondering is their a recommended reading approach for the Cisco docs
and are there are good presentations or Cisco breakouts any one can
recommend? I am finding the architecture a little difficult to understand
and wondering if this is detailed anywhere some books etc. i.e. what are the
various users and their functions AXL, Rmsub etc. a diagram would be nice, I
understand pictures :-)

I am at the point where it is simply installed and the user accounts for
AXL,Rm etc. are set up...... with CUCM and in-service.

I was hoping to start with the IVR function and get to grips and then move
on to ACD which seemed logical...?

Thanks in advance
TB