[cisco-voip] Unable to change default Numbering Plan on UCM 7.0.2

Zahid Hassan zhassan at gmx.net
Mon Sep 7 17:49:20 EDT 2009

Dear All,

I am trying to change the default numbering plan from NANP to UKNP.

I have installed the locale file "cm-locale-en_GB-7.0.1.3000-1.cop.sgn"
twice from the below location from CCO and rebooted the server.

Voice and Unified Communications >
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.0 >
Unified Communications Manager/CallManager Locale Installer> 7.0(1.3000-1)

I still can not pick anything other then UKNP under Route Pattern
Configuration.

Is anyone aware of any known issues with this ?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Zahid