[cisco-voip] ARC Connect CT Server does not start after Anti-V irus loaded.

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com
Tue Sep 8 09:53:49 EDT 2009

I'm waiting for change control from customer, but it looks like the customer had a AV Group policy that was overwriting everything I excluded on the local machine. There is definitely no firewall. If we enable on access scan while the serer is running, everything works fine, but the issue will arise when the server is rebooted, and on-access scan start from the reboot.

Regards

Louis Koekemoer
Cisco IPT Systems Engineer
Converged Communications
Dimension Data (South Africa)

Tel:         +27 (11) 575 6560
Fax:        +27 (11) 576 6560
Cell:       +27 (71) 680 8790
Email:    Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com<mailto:Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com>

Cisco Global Technology  Excellence Partner of the Year 2009 | Cisco Global Enterprise Partner of the Year 2007
Cisco Unified Communications Partner of the Year 2008 | Cisco IP Communications Partner of the Year 2002 - 2007
Cisco Emerging Markets Theatre Partner of the Year (Middle East & Africa) 2008 | Cisco Africa, Enterprise Partner of the Year 2009
Cisco Africa, Solution Innovation Partner of the Year 2009 | Cisco South Africa Gold Partner of the Year 2005 - 2007

For more information about Dimension Data, please go to www.dimensiondata.com<http://www.dimensiondata.com/>

P Before printing this email please think about the environment