[cisco-voip] Help with Unity 4.2 and VM notificaiton via email

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 10:19:27 EDT 2009

Well, you have a couple of options, some of them hilarious.

First, you could go into the Subscriber table in SQL and change the
SMTP address to point to the corp email server... this seems unlikely
to work... but why not?

Second, you could rerun MSIW and use your corp email to host vm...

The second option will work and give you unified messaging on the
cheap... (aka free)... Which is cool, since Cisco just merged the
licensing for Unity to be either-or for the same price.

Jonathan