[cisco-voip] Summary new Cisco Unified Console

Voice Noob voicenoob at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 09:25:35 EDT 2009

When is the CUxAC product line going to be more feature comparable to the
ARC product? I have been in several conversations with customers and it
seems that most of their needs for a console product are meet with ARC and
not with CUxAC.  Even in your e-mail below you state that at 10 consoles
they should look at ARC but CUEAC can scale to 25 consoles. Also the price
for CUEAC Vs. ARC is something you have to look at as well. The price for
CUEAC gets out of reach very quickly for some customers.

I am not complaining like most about why there is no free version.  I
thought the old AC product was JUNK even though it was free you get what you
pay for.