[cisco-voip] hunt list and voicemail

Sean Wilson (US) sean.wilson at us.didata.com
Sat Sep 26 09:32:55 EDT 2009

The hunt pilot DN will be the calling number that hits Unity. You can set up a forwarded call in Unity to send the call to a Subscriber geeting of your liking.

You should get the Opening Greeting regardless if this is setup, so you need to take a look at call routing and/or confirm a legit VMP is tied to the CTIP.

"Sent from mobile device."