[cisco-voip] anyone upgraded to Cm 6.1.4a?

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Mon Sep 28 09:38:30 EDT 2009

Greetings,

I also upgraded to 6.1.4 SU1 this past Saturday with no issues--so far
anyway.  I did it to avoid DST issues and because of this field notice I
received Thurs last week. Had to do it a week earlier than I was
planning:

Cisco Notification Service Alert:
________

Cisco Notification Alert -7800 MCS Servers_Daily-09/24/2009 08:29 GMT

Field Notices-Cisco 7800 Series Media Convergence Servers-09/23/2009
08:13 GMT-09/24/2009 07:30 GMT

Title: Field Notice: FN - 63255 - MCS-7825-I2 & IBM x306m, BIOS 1.42 &
1.43 error prevents a system from booting if rebooted after October 1,
2009  [Cisco 7800 Series Media Convergence Servers]
BIOS version 1.42 and 1.43) will prevent a server from booting
successfully if the server is rebooted after October 1, 2009. This is
caused by a defect in the IBM BIOS and is documented in IBM RETAIN Tip:
H182636