[cisco-voip] CCM 4.1x to CUCM 7.1x

svr.file at gmail.com svr.file at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 05:33:12 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I will be doing an upgrade of CCM 4.1x to CUCM 7.1x, which I have never done
before. I wanted to find out what experience people have had with this
upgrade in the past. He have new hardware for CUCM 7.1x and process will be
running the BAT tool, installing the CUCM 7.1x with a new IP address,
configuring a QSIQ trunk from old and new and updating the remote gateways
with the updated CUCM IP.

I want to find out if there's anything I should know before doing the
upgrade, and if the BAT tool will export all the data to be then imported to
the new server.

Thanks for all the help and feedback.