[cisco-voip] Attendant Console Calls Not Clearing

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Wed Sep 30 09:16:30 EDT 2009

Thanks Wes.

I thought about the AC client version at the end of the day yesterday.
The "Help About" menu item reports that we're on Console Version
6.1(1_a) with Server Version AC(6.1.2_C) which suggests there might be a
6.1.4 version (or even 6.1.3 as you suggest).

Where do you get these other versions?

In CCM Admin tool>plugins, I can download a version and running that
installer tells me this:

That doesn't seem to be what I'm after....

So is there some update to the plugins page?  Or where do I find these
other versions?  A (admittedly not exhaustive) search of cisco.com
didn't turn anything up.

Thanks
jeff