[cisco-voip] Call Pickup Difficulty

David Zhars dzhars at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 10:19:37 EDT 2010

I have this building, outside phone # 555-1212.

When someone calls that line, it rings internally extensions
1900,1901,1902,1903.  These are part of Bldg3-LG (building 3 line group).

A person at ext 1904 is there late, so when someone calls in, he wants to be
able to answer these calls.  But he doesn't want to have his phone ring
everytime someone calls the outside line.  I have tried (in CCM 4.1.3)
setting his "Call Pickup Group" to Bldg3-LG.  But when someone calls in, and
he presses either Pickup or GPickUp, (model 7940) the phones keep ringing
and he can't get the call.

Both are members of the same Device Pool.

Anything else I might be missing?