[cisco-voip] Adding UCCX Script on existing DN

Johnny Crothers randvines at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 18:27:47 EDT 2010

It all sounds a bit odd!

I think the only way to achieve this is to put all agents into a Partition
that is different for all other users, say "agent_pt" create a RP for each
DN which is in the normal phones PT, RP is Jtapi trigger and has an
application that accepts the call, plays a prompt then transfers the call to
the orginal DN. the RP has a CSS which lists the agent_pt and not the normal
phone PT.

I think this is the same as Scott had suggested before.

Although I would push to ensure that this is a business requirement as it
sounds a bit strange to have this in place.

Cheers,

Johnny