[cisco-voip] Unity Conn Voicemail only after hours

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 23:23:25 EDT 2010

Hi Neal,

You have to do this with 2 x call handlers I believe.

Very high level and without system in front of me.
Have a go at this, there are a few options you can use to refine it slightly
afterwards.

Create a call handler that will transfer to the reception DN
Edit transfer rules > standard
Make it transfer to the required extension.

Create a call handler that will answer the call and apply time of day
routing
Apply your required schedule to this call handler.
Do not modify transfer rules - leave them all pointing to the greeting
Setup your standard greeting - set it so it plays no / blank recording, and
then action to point to your first transfer call handler.
Setup your closed greeting - play an announcement / record a vm / whatever
you like.

Cheers,

Tim.

Cheers,