[cisco-voip] Hunt Question

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Thu Apr 15 20:44:57 EDT 2010

My last hunt question for the day,

In a linear hunt group if there are 4 call going in the hunt group of 10 phones and line #1 hangs up, and a new call comes in it will go into the 1 phone not the fifth phone. I believe to be correct.

The next part is the same thing but when a call comes in and is ringing through the hunt group of 10 phones and the manager is #10 and someone hangs up from a phone call before the new call reaches the manager (10) it will revert to the next phone before reaching the manager? (confusing I know but I don't really know how to explain the manager does not want the phone calls)

Neal Haas