[cisco-voip] MGCP GW logs and autocfg endpoint

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Mon Apr 19 10:19:14 EDT 2010

Hi Ryan,

  Yes, I have actually seen this on two different 2800 series routers.
One has a SIP trunk to the PSTN (no MGCP on this one) and the other has
T1's configured under MGCP in CCM.  Also, I am running CCM 4.2.  I was
not able to run the command below.  Here is some output from the second
router (w/ SIP trunk and no MGCP).  The 3 profiles I have created on
both routers are all registered.  Both routers are configured in
failover mode in the event connection to CCM is lost.

AutoCfg_Virtual_Endpoint Oper State: ACTIVE_IN_PROGRESS - Cause Code:
TCP_CONN_ERROR

Active Call Manager: NONE

TCP Link Status: NOT_CONNECTED, Device Name: AN2497C55638FFF

Security

 Signaling Security: AUTHENTICATED TLS

Reported Max Streams: 0, Reported Max OOS Streams: 0

Supported Codec: g711ulaw, Maximum Packetization Period: 20

Bill Hendrix

george.hendrix at l-3com.com

W: 813-281-3109  C: 813-205-0979

STRATIS Service Desk: 1-800-871-9983