[cisco-voip] Adding a voice gateway to an existing cluster

Micah Bennett mbennett at als-xtn.com
Wed Apr 21 16:45:51 EDT 2010

We are MGCP

  _____

From: Scott Voll [mailto:svoll.voip at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 3:32 PM
To: Micah Bennett
Cc: cisco-voip list
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Adding a voice gateway to an existing cluster

pretty easy.  but it depends on whether or not your h323 or MGCP.

MGCP on the VGW is pretty much cut and paste in a config.  add a VGW in
CM and add some route patterns.

H323 is a little more entailed on the VGW but equally as easy on the CM.

Scott

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Micah Bennett <mbennett at als-xtn.com>