[cisco-voip] SUB:Regd Unity call transfer issue

venkata sashank reachsashank at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 02:24:43 EDT 2010

Thanks for your valuble suggestion. Its a sales trick done by our sales
department ( Half knowledge Guys :-)  )  for making the customer to buy
Unity instead of unity connection. And as usual technical people has to
suffer :-(. Adding  the users as internet subscribers would work for me.
Though u have to add 800 users :-(. Let me try and see what exactly
happens.....